Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weekend review: Part 1

This past weekend was a pretty awesome weekend!
I had planned on being lazy the entire weekend, and I am pleased to announce...I succeeded! Isn't it sad I have to plan for that?!
Friday evening I came in from work, threw my hair in a bun, and put on some comfy clothes.
I then decided I was in the mood to take some pics. I at first was just going to take some of Grace, but then decided I might as well throw on a dress and take a couple of myself.

I usually get so caught up in snapping pics of everyone else, and end up with no recent ones of myself.

I am by no means a photographer, but we did have lots of fun!

One of my many cheap expensive headbands from the Filipino market

 Beautiful

I hate that my dress was fluffed up :/

My favorite of her!

She's a doll :)

I think they are both models

Super long dresses are my fav :) I need more!


I'll try to post about the rest of my weekend tomorrow. I don't want a picture overload today! On Saturday, Tab and I went to a burger and soda shop :)




3 comments:

  1. You are SO cute! That color makes your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that headband!! I wish I had one like that. :) You girls are adorable! Just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete