Friday, September 2, 2011

Things to come...

HI :) I haven't had time to do much blogging lately. I actually haven't even had time to read any of my favorites blogs lately. I have been drowning in note cards and online courses. I just wanted to check in and tell you a little of what's going on.  I am currently taking a little break from all of my technology. Not getting away from it completely (obviously), but I just need a little space to focus on things. Don't think I have fallen off the face of earth if I'm not responding to all of your messages, wall posts, or tweets. I'm alive, just a little overwhelmed!  I want to spend  a little less time on my phone, and a little more time actually hanging out with people.  I really need to be focusing school, and spending more time with my Jesus :) Also, I am excited to tell you that I am soon to have my very first person guest blog for Beautiful Fat Feet. . I know she will do wonderful! You definitely won't want to miss!!

Today, I am having lunch with my two best friends from high school, Candace & Keely!  Candace and I haven't seen each other since fall of last year, and Keely and I briefly talked in the parking lot after class a couple of weeks ago for the first time in months! I really can't wait to see them.  We have SOO much to catch up on!
You can call us whitney, lo, and lc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment