Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

We have made it half way through the week...Woo Hoo!!!

Today, I am linking up with littledaisymay.blogspot.com for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's just a little of what I'm loving today....


I'm loving my current read, "Marley and Me." I'm thinking the book is going to be just as good as the movie. I may have to stop reading in public due to lots of tears (Yes, I sometimes cry in books!)

via


I'm loving grape floats! Can we please go back to the 50's?


I'm loving my new chap sticks! I found all of these lovelies on my kitchen table this morning. Thanks mom :)



Have a fabulous day :)

3 comments:

  1. I have been too scared to read that book. Haha. I think I'll cry my eyes out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that book before it became a best seller...I also have a crazy lab!! I laughed cried...people thought I was nuts...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the movie came out..I went to see it in theatre! NOT a good idea! People probably thought I was crazy. I then went home and loved an extra lot on my golden!

    ReplyDelete