Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Autumn


Spring & fall are absolutely my favorite times of the year. I love the cool, crisp air. This may sound absurd, but something about the weather just makes the sky feel open, and makes me feel fry. My mind feels clearer in the spring and fall.   I tried to explain this to someone the other day, but I'm not sure they quite got it. Maybe you will :)  I love summer, don't get me wrong. It's beautiful. However, something about the humidity makes me feel claustrophobic. (Told you it was crazy). Winter is the same way. It's always so dark, and gloomy. Again..making me feel claustrophobic.  The sky just isn't as open and free as it is in the spring and fall.


via

With the recent change of weather, I am in a serious mood for a picnic. My family and I once went to this small town in TN, and picnicked.  It was this small,friendly town with mostly older people, and it was TONS of fun. I want to go to another place like this! Any suggestions?


1 comment:

  1. I am now following you from the Blog Hop. I would love if you could follow me back!

    ReplyDelete