Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's OK :)


Hi :)

I'm so excited to be linking up for "Its Ok" Thursdays! I have been reading the link ups for this for a while, and secretly wanting to do it; however, I just haven't had the time.

Not that I really do today (ha) I just can't resist it anymore :)

So here goes...

It's okay...

...to be completely bummed out nothing Bachelor/Bachelorette will be on TV until January! JANUARY....are you kidding me?!

...to not be embarrassed when your preacher announces to the church you previously had "Mary Jane and Ashley Weekend."

...to have a countdown app on your phone for vacation! (Lord knows I need one!)

...to completely tune people out when they have nothing good to say.

...to fall in love with a certain time period just because it was the setting in a particular book.

...to sleep a little extra late on a rainy day!

... to text all of your friends when you find out Blake and Holly are engaged! *Bach Pad* (Sorry Michael)

...that I have a good hair day once every six months.

...to text your best friend a picture of your once in every six months good hair day!

...to cry for no particular reason. Sometimes, it just makes you feel better.

...to wonder what happen to guys being gentlemen!

...to start decorating for fall NOW!


Happy Thursday Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. wait...no bachelor/bachelorette until january...you're killing me ABC..killing me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously always cry for no reason. I'm a nut job. Haha. And I miss the Bach, but I'm excited for Grey's!!

    ReplyDelete