Friday, September 9, 2011

Mary Kate & Ashley Weekend!

I don't know about you, but I am SO thankful the weekend is finally here! Not only because my brain is fried, and I don't want to see another text book or classroom, but also because it's MARY KATE & ASHLEY NIGHT!


Tonight..my closest friends and I, as well as our beautiful sisters and mothers, are planning to all pile up with some good food and watch all of our favorite Mary Kate & Ashley movies!

It's going to be a blast! Pictures will be posted :)

What are you plans this weekend? Did you watching Mary Kate & Ashley?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is awesome!! I loved those movies!!

    "Brother for sale, only 50 cents." Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..It was fun! We were constantly updating Facebook status' to those sing along songs! Such a great night!

    ReplyDelete