Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

Happy November 1! 


I am super excited that we are now in November. That means the holidays are almost here!! 
Love, Love, Love...

November is a fun month around our house.  My sisters birthday is the 13th. Yes, she was born on a Friday! Dad's birthday is the 21st. Thanksgiving is a given! Andd, last but not least, we have vacation #2! We are heading up to Gatlinburg for a week this month, and I am so super excited to vacate.  My life has been so crazy lately, and I am ready for a BREAK! 

Speaking of craziness, here is a little of my to-do list for today...
(I definitely have to get off of here and get to work)

  • work 11-noon (I know that sounds rough)
  • eye doctor appointment 1:30
  • meeting with possible Philippine supporter 2:00
  • get skull from former teacher--study for lab test
  • study for lecture test
  • finish online homework
  • Gracie's basketball game @ 5:00
  • run 3 miles
**I seriously think there is more than that...I just cannot think of it!

For those of you who know me, know I love little Webb and Tigger. The two of them together simply lights up my world :)


No comments:

Post a Comment