Thursday, November 10, 2011

20 kids?!

I'm sure most of you have either seen or heard this by now, but HOLY COW! The Duggar family is expecting their 20th child....TWENTIETH! 

Oh my goodness..I absolutely cannot imagine.  I used to say I would only have a couple of kids, Lord willing, but after spending time with my sweet friends from Florida, who come from a family of eleven kids, I began thinking differently.  They have such a fun life!

Do not misunderstand! I absolutely do not plan on that many kids, but I would enjoy more than the "normal." You know..maybe five or six ;)

With the Duggars, what has been more shocking to me than a woman actually having twenty kids is the fact that she is 45 years old. 

Michelle explained that this latest child came as something of a surprise since this was the first time she’d gone 16-18 months without being pregnant in, like, forever, “so we were really kind of thinking [No. 19] might be our last, and that was kinda sad,” she said, surrounded by her19 children, and a couple grandchildren to boot.

Michelle Duggar is kind of amazing if you ask me!


3 comments:

  1. I totally can't see us every having 20 kids, but I have to give credit to them...they are raising the kids SO well and right and really adding people of value to this world!! I'm praying that their 20th is healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have cable at my house but I am away on business now and the hotel has cable...and I just watched the Duggars! They went to Switzerland...I cannot IMAGINE flying with all those people! And they made it look so easy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely canNOT imagine trying to get that many kids to Switzerland!! They are definitely a brave family!

    ReplyDelete