Friday, November 4, 2011

Running like a chicken with its head cut off...

Happy Friday y'all!

I have quite a bit on my agenda for today! I am super (I use super entirely too much while blogging) excited for the weekend; although, it isn't going to be much of a weekend.  It is more than likely going to be filled with a lot of work.

Today, I have to meet with my adviser to set up my classes for spring semester. I have class from 11-noon. I am working at the switchboard from noon until one o'clock. Then, I am going in to work at the flower shop from one o'clock until four o'clock. 

As soon as I get off of work, I am meeting a small group from my church, and we are heading up to Birmingham to Secret Church. 

I am not sure exactly what it is going to be like, but I have heard it is awesome! I'm pretty excited to go and see for myself!

All in all I think it is going to be a crazy, yet really fun day! 

What are y'all up to on this fabulous Friday?


PS I watched the trailer for Breaking Dawn last night, and let's just say...I am BEYOND excited! Yes, I am one of those Twilight lovers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment