Friday, November 18, 2011

Recent happenings...

Hi :)

I miss the blogger world :( We have three laptops in our house, and would you believe I haven't been able to get any of them to work?! All three of them have at some point been with me to the Philippines..that could have something to do with their not working. Mine has been working fine, but now won't even come on. Mom's programs have somehow been deleted, and the Internet won't pull up at all. Needless to say, they need to go see the computer doctor!

I just wanted to catch you all up on this past week since I have been MIA! These past few days have been crazy. My sister's thirteenth birthday was last weekend.  We surprised her with a Scotty McCreery cake (she kinda loves him...A LOT), and invited a few guests over including her best friend, Katie.  We had such a fun evening.  We ate entirely too much, and stayed up way to late playing Phase 10. I won in case you are wondering :) My mom would not allow my sister to have a Facebook until she was thirteen. Facebook does not allow children to sign up under the age of thirteen unless they lie about their age, which a lot of kids do, but mom was not about to allow. Needless to say, she was beyond excited to finally get in the world of Facebook.  Gracie and Katie stayed up until after midnight Saturday night just so they could finallyyy create Gracie's Facebook account. SO funny!  I'm pretty sure they were both dozing off during church on Sunday.
This is the only picture I have for now!
Isn't this cake beautiful?!

This week I have had two finals, and have been finishing up all of my work for my online classes.  That has kept me pretty busy, and very stressed.

We will be leaving tomorrow to go to one of my favorite places in the world, the Great Smokey Mountains. I cannot wait. We normally go for a few days in the spring and fall, and take our week long trip in the summer. However, this year we are fortunate enough to take two week long trips. So, I probably won't be blogging very much until the week after Thanksgiving! I am definitely in need of this vacation!


Love y'all!


1 comment: