Monday, October 31, 2011

Love.


Hi all,
I just wanted to share a quick thought with you guys.  A dear friend of mine called me the other day and told me he had a challenge for me.  Write down 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8, and everyone you see the word love insert your name. For example: 
"Emily is patient and kind; Emily does not envy or boast; Emily is not arrogant or rude.  Emily does not insist on her own way; Emily is not irritable. Emily is not resentful.  Emily does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.  Emily bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Emily never ends." 
Can you do that without feeling like a liar? I definitely see some areas I need to work on..


For all of my Ilonggo speaking friends: 

"Ang tawo nga nagahigugma mapinasensyahon, maayo sa iya isigkatawo, indi mahisaon, indi hambog ukon bugalon,  indi bastos, indi maiyaiyahon, indi maakigon, indi madumot wala nalipay sa malaot kundi sa matarong,   permi mainantuson, permi may pagsalig kag paglaom, kag permi mabinatason.  May katapusan ang mga pagsugid sang pulong sang Dios kag ang mga paghambal sa iban nga mga lingguahe nga wala natun-i, pati ang mga pagsaysay sang kaalam sang Dios, pero ang gugma wala gid sing katapusan. " -- 1 Corinto 13:4-8



No comments:

Post a Comment