Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!


Today is my Daddy's birthday!
I am so thankful to get to spend the entire day with him in the Smokies!

He is everything and more I could ever ask in a Dad.  I love his goofy sense of humor. I love the way he is sometimes very shy, but other times he is far, far in the opposite direction.  I love that he protects his girls.  I love how he flirts with my mom.  I love my memories of him helping me build a tent out of sheets. I love our heart to hearts.  I love when he picks up the phone and calls me just to chat and see what's going on in my life.  I love that he provides for his family.  I love how he used to wrestle me in the floor. I love that he loves and serves God whole heartedly.  I love that he is one of my biggest Philippine supporters.  I love that he loves me.
I could seriously go on forever, but I'll stop there.

Daddy, I hope this birthday is the best yet.  I thank God everyday that He give me you as my Daddy. May you laugh until your tummy hurts, do all of the things you want, and most importantly stuff your face at Bubba Gumps :) I love you to the skies and back :)


Me, Gracie, and Dad in Dollywood a couple of years ago

His goofy face..definitely one of those not so shy moments.

our family...minus the random guy on the right :/

A sweet carriage ride for their Anniversary.

Beautiful :)


1 comment:

  1. your family looks so adorable! aw, i'm glad you had a good day with your dad :) xx

    ReplyDelete