Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving.

1. Jesus
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Two Church Families
5. New Friends in Starkville
6. My Best Friend Accepting Jesus As Savior
7. Heartbreak. it taught me a lot.
8. Safety Over My Filipino Family
9. Freedom
10. Love

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!!

I didn't want to write a super lengthy post because truthfully, I'm spending every second possible with my family & friends this week. I'm loving every bit of it. I did however want to stop by and note ten things I'm thankful for this past year. They are in no particular order, and I could've added tons & tons & tons more, but that generalized the majority of it. Let's just say....God is so good. SO good.

We spent last night making a small huge mess in the kitchen! Let's just say...there was flour everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
good times were had.
Always a joy spending time with Gracie & these two Hall kids! Love 'em!
ps...totally stole this picture from instagram. sorry, not sorry.
Hope you all have a blessed day. Make sure you laugh with your family until your face hurts & eat until your tummy aches! Gobble up!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest pictures!!
    And this list is so simple and SO perfect! It truly is the little things (that aren't ever that little, you know?) God is good!

    ReplyDelete