Wednesday, November 27, 2013

101 in 1001

Thanks to the fabulous ladies over at Bloom & Southern Simplicity, I become super inspired to come up with my very first 101 Things in 1001 Days. I'm crazy excited, and have sky high hopes of finally marking some things off the list. 

Have a look & let me know what you gals think!


{Friend}
1. Take a mission trip to a country not in Asia.
2. Take a meal to a family that just had a baby. 
3. Randomly pay for someone's groceries.
4. Lead a college girl's Bible study.
5. Babysit a friend’s baby for free so they can have a date night.
6. Take a girl's only weekend trip with my best friend.
7. Help someone pull off a surprise.
8. Send a Christmas card to a random military hero.
9.  Host a yard sale to benefit a cause.
10. Be someone’s maid of honor.
11.Host a Bachelor Viewing Party . 
12. Provide Christmas for a family in need.
13. Host a wedding shower.
14. Visit Meghan again in Tampa.
15. Buy the person behind me a coffee. 
16. Send flowers to a friend.
17. Send out 101 letters snail mail style. (0/101)
18. Send a random care package to a friend.
19. Buy goods from at least 5 organizations/small businesses I believe in. (0/5)
20.Go to a Drive-In movie .
21. Invest in a friend's dream.
22. Serve the homeless on a holiday.
23. Sponsor a child.


{Family}
24. Cook dinner for the family every night for a week. 
25. Initiate a Bible Study.
26. Take my sister on an overnight "Sister Date".
27. Host an outdoor movie night.
28. Take my Papaw on a date.
29. Paint a canvas with Gracie.  
30. Plant a successful garden with Dad. 
31. Mother-Daughter day with Mom.
32. Take pictures of all of the grand kids for Mopsey & Popsey.
33. Go to an Atlanta Braves game. 
34. Take family photos.
35. Successfully hike a longer* trail in the Smokies.
36. Take our pups swimming in the waterway. 

{Personal}
37. Go one week without coffee.
38. Go one month without buying a new article of clothing.
39. DIY project from materials bought solely at a thrift store.
40. Workout everyday for one month.
41. Run a 6:30 mile again. 
42. Take pictures in a thrift store outfit. 
43. Treat myself to mani/ped.
44. Spend at least one month at Rosemary's Home of Hope 
45. Host a Girl's Retreat at Rosemary's Home of Hope. 
46. Make a box of postcards from trips.

{*Future*}
47. Write a journal to my future husband. 
48. Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years.


{blog}
49.  Go to my first blog conference.
50.  Gain 100 new followers.
51.  Surprise a blog friend for a visit.
52. Make blog business cards. 
53. Record a vlog.
54. Work with a blog friend on a project I believe in.
55. Do an update once a month on all my completed tasks.
56. Blog everyday for a month about something I'm passionate about.
57. Write a blog post that goes viral.
58. Raise money on my blog for a cause.
59. Guest post for a blogger.

{Personal II}
60. Get back at my goal weight.  
61. Go ballroom dancing
62. Go out west.
63. Go to George Strait's Roping Classic. 
64. Graduate with my Bachelor's degree
65. Graduate with my Master's degree
66. Learn how to sew headbands.
67. Put together a book of 100 verses/quotes. (0/100)
68. *Attempt* to look like an extreme couponer on just one shopping trip.
69. Go through Rosetta Stone Tagalog. 
70. Run the St. Jude's Half Marathon
71.Run a Color Run. 
72. Spend an entire weekend solely praying for God's plan for my life.
73. Be social media free for an entire day.
74.Be social media free for an entire weekend.
75. Be social media free for an entire week.
76. Do 30 Pinterest projects & blog about them.

{Adventures}
77. Go to a live taping of The Voice or American Idol
78. Visit 5 new cities. (0/5)
79. Get a tattoo.
80. See NYC at Christmas.
81. Be in NYC on New Year's.
82. Spend a night outside in an ENO.
83. Spend a week at a beach I've never been to.
84. Go to another country. 
85. Get a full body massage.
86. Go to Mardi Gras.
87. Take a cake decorating class.
88. Go to the mountains and stay in a cabin.
89. Take the dogs to a dog park. 
90. Ride on a train.
91. Go on a vacation with my whole family. 
92. Go to a NFL game.
93. Visit every SEC football stadium (0/12)
94. Go to Disney World.
95. Go on a trip with friends.
96. Take horse lessons.
97. Take a random road trip. 
98. Have dessert before dinner at a restaurant. 
99. Make a day in the life video. 
100. Kill a deer 
101. Speak in front of a crowd of 100+ people.

I will be updating my list as I accomplish things, so stay tuned!

Have you made a list of 101 things in 1001 days? Or maybe a Bucket List? 
If you haven't, you totally should ;)

one of my all time favorite quotes
that Jim Elliot sure did have some wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment