Tuesday, June 24, 2014

my time away.

Maybe you noticed, or maybe you didn't, but I have been away from this little space for quite a while now. Life has been busy, and I've loved every second of being caught up in all the little sweet moments. 
Whenever I don't have assignments due, it has been nice to step away from the laptop, and enjoy the fullness of life. 
Now, I admit, I have missed reading all of your stories & adventures,as my reading time has also been very limited.
 I'm not sure how frequently I will  be posting, as I'm in summer classes right now,and that is taking up most of my time; however, I do wanna leave you with a few snapshots of the past couple of months.

all my love.

i went with the baptist student union england, & we made a quick stop by Paris on the way:)




Nottingham, England

Grantham, England. With our friend, Andrew, from Northern Ireland.



Wham! Pretty much the best candy. ever.

my handsome fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment