Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Saturdays in the South

Well, hey y'all! 

Looks like we all survived Monday, and now heading right on into Tuesday.
 I can't believe how quickly time is passing, and how near in my future a break is.
A BREAK....it almost brings tears to my eyes thinking about just sitting and doing nothing.
but really...I'm super pumped to spend sweet time with my family & friends.




This past weekend was a big, BIG weekend here in Starkville. The tide rolled in and competed against our Bulldawgs. Y'all, we played Alabama  a good game. I think we were all a little in shock by this, as honestly, we all expected quite the slaughtering. Ha. 
I would say we held them pretty good. And unlike ahem...the school up north....we actually scored. 
and doing something they didn't..well, that's all that truly matters :)

my roommate and i are horrible about taking pictures
the lighting here is horrible, and why the heck is my face so shiny?!

military recognition weekend
by far the best halftime show by our Famous Maroon Band

BSU stadium cleanup crew
each week we clean the stadium (yuck!)
the money the school gives us for doing it all goes to missions (major plus!)

I wanted to leave you guys with this. You all know my heart is super burdened for what's going on in the Philippines right now. So touched by this girls bravery, humbleness, and genuine love for the Filipino people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment