Wednesday, September 19, 2012

what i'm loving wednesday!

here is what I am loving today!

 
i'm loving fall, and everything about it. the food. the clothes. ahh. it's marvelous.

via Pinterest




via Pinterest


i'm loving my new study. it's been such fun to dig deeper into God's
 word, and see even more his amazing love for me.
 

single ladies--go check it out.


i'm loving this weather. i just want to sit on my porch sipping coffee all the day long. wouldn't that be a fabulous life?






i'm loving babies. don't my friends have the most beautiful little ones?!




brady--his mom posts the cutest pics. he's 100% precious.


sophie--she thinks she's a little diva. she might be right :)

 
 
ava--such a sweet little girl.



i'm loving law and order and NCIS: LA. on my recent trip to north carolina i was stuck in a hotel room for several hours without much to do. jacksonville is clearly a not-so-happening place. the only thing my little cable tv would pick up was law & order. i'm addicted..to the point of dvring.
isn't it awesomeness?






...and last, but certainly not least, i'm loving this dancing baby. luke bryan don't have anything on this little stud.



 

3 comments:

  1. baked s'mores look AWESOME! i think i'd love those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving everything about fall too! I'd love to hear more about that bible study!

    http://allisondiane16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) I will try and post about the bible study soon. It's GREAT!

    ReplyDelete