Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Website!

Hi ladies.

I'm sure you are all wondering why in the world I am suddenly posting more.
There's really only one simple explanation.
School's out.

When school is in session, I have no time to do the things I love. 
I'm so excited to have the summer to be on here a little more, read some good books, and travel a bit.

Today, I have a fun announcement for you all. Recently, I have been approached about establishing monthly supporters for my mission work specifically in the Philippines. Long story short, for tax purposes, it was necessary I create a personal non-profit, which I prayerfully decided to call Hope for the Hopeless.

As a means of spreading the word, and creating a much more efficient way of keeping everyone informed on what the Lord is doing in my life, I have been working on quite the secret.
A new website.

The sole purpose of this website is to first of all keep those informed who consistently support me, and also, to raise funds. I hope you all will go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Emily! Are you planning on moving full time to the Phillippines? Update me girl!! Can't wait to support you:)

    ReplyDelete