Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pretty weather makes me want to...Take Pictures!


The temperatures have gotten a lot cooler, and I just can't make myself sit inside for long periods of time. It's just too beautiful outside not to be out enjoying it.  As I was sitting on the front porch a couple of days ago, I got this crazy urge to get out in the yard and take a few pictures. I got a few snapshots of our beautiful dogs, Daisy and Hank, and then decided to head down the road to my grandparents. I knew they would have plenty of random things for me to photograph and have a little fun with! They didn't let me down...Hehe :) Hope you enjoy my randomness!

Hank
She's a beauty!
I decided to go to my grandparents house for a few more pictures of things other than my beautiful dogs. My grandma makes bird houses such as these.
Yes, my grandmother has an outhouse...it's most only there for looks :)
My grandparents all kinds of fun things sitting around, such as this old mailbox.







No comments:

Post a Comment