Saturday, August 13, 2011

I know...I'm a slacker..



Hi all :)

I am so sorry I have been absent from my blog for so long now. I feel like I have let those of you down you actually are interested in my ramblings about my life; however, my life has been a bit crazy, and I have had pretty much zero computer time! Since I have last blogged, I have been back in the Philippines! It was a blast, and I cannot wait to tell you about it! It was such a joy to return to the home of the happiest people in the world. I am so excited to tell you many of my stories. It is very over whelming to me to think of all of the God stories I have. I would love to share everyone of them with you, and as soon as possible; however, that is a huge task. I will try my best to balance both keeping you updated with what's currently going on in my life, as well as Philippine stories. Within the next week, I will try my best to type up a couple of the stories and post them under the "Philippine Stories" tab! If anyone happens to read this before tomorrow night, I would like to invite you to hear some of my stories in person. The entire Philippine team from East Marietta Baptist Church will be sharing a few stories, as well as showing pictures and videos, tomorrow night, August 14, at 6:00 p.m. I would love for you to come! Meanwhile, you are in my prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment