Monday, June 24, 2013

Missions Monday: on selflessness

Today, I'm sharing my heart on selflessness over on my site hopeforthehopelessministry.com. 
Here's a quick preview of it.
It would make my heart extremely happy if you would head on over to my site and read the rest of it here, as well as read of what God is doing in my life through my ministry.

MISSIONS MONDAY. For a few weeks now God has really been moving on my heart to do a weekly post specifically on mission work. I hope to make this something you all can count on, and will be a token of encouragement for each of your hearts. Who knows..maybe we might even start a link-up soon where you can tell me what God lays on your heart about mission work as well.

As the days count down (25 to be exact) until I leave for the Philippines, I begin to make my final lists of things I need to do and buy before I leave for my trip. I just purchased my newest addition to my journal collection (thanks Etsy), and I have been exploring the internet often for a durable, back friendly backpack (suggestions welcome). The anticipation continues to build as I get more information about my trip, and connect with friends who will also be joining BTEA for our two week mission in Manila, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment